Membership in the Ocean Grove Home Owners Association is open to any person owning a home in Ocean Grove. A person “owns” a home if his or her name appears on the Assignment of Lease.
Membership dues are $20.00 per home per year, and each person on an Assignment of Lease is entitled to one vote at the annual meeting of the Association at which officers and trustees are elected. The membership year runs from January 1 to December 31. To be eligible to vote in the annual election, membership dues must be paid not later than June 1.
There are many benefits to membership in the Ocean Grove Home Owners Association. The OGHOA provides a forum for members to meet and exchange views and information about issues that affect the quality of life in Ocean Grove, and a venue for members to meet and form ties with their neighbors and the community. In addition, membership in a town-wide organization creates “strength in numbers”. The impact of Ocean Grove homeowners as a group is more powerful than that of any single individual, providing a more effective means of addressing local appointed and elected officials.
There are three ways you can update your membership form and pay your dues:
- Click here to access our new online membership form and payment process.
- Click here to download the membership application:
- Complete the form and enclose with a $20 check payable to OGHOA
- Mail the envelope to: OGHOA, P.O. Box 404, Ocean Grove, NJ 07756
- Pay in person at a monthly Saturday Homeowner Meeting (which unfortunately we cannot do until we are post-Covid)